With the Ritchey stem arriving just after I left for the U2 show yesterday, I had to wait to get the final steps done. Today, I installed the fork, stem, spacers, bars, and shifters. I dialed in the height and drop as best I could. The last step was taking it to the shop for cable install and a good setup. I figured this was the best course of action considering I had no cables or housing, and the Campus Wheelworks guys always do a great job. I didn't want to cop out, but I think this was a good move. We will see in a few days when it is all done. Then I will dial in the bars and hoods and wrap it up. Literally. Some pics from today.